Re: Need a good slogan to use for ...

От Francois Suter
Тема Re: Need a good slogan to use for ...
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> The only thing I can come up with is "Of the people, For the people",
> in
> reference to the ppl on the ground leading the elephant, which is
> bearing
> the wait of the ppl on his back ...

Hmm, no idea for a slogan, but I don't think the one you propose is a
good idea if we want to convince companies to use PostgreSQL. I mean,
if it's for the people, it's not for the companies. It just sounds a
bit too communist to convince neo-liberal managers :-)

Then again maybe we could include Mao's Little Red Book in the
distribution :-)

Cheers.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco

Сообщение: Re: Need a good slogan to use for ...
Сообщение: Re: Need a good slogan to use for ...