Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off

От Bill Bartlett
Тема Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off
Дата
Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Quick request to the group: we have several members who include bogus or
"humorous" X-Message-Flag headers in their email messages.  Could I
request that you _please_ turn them off?  Because they come through as
flagged messages in Outlook,  it throws off my email rules processing
and the messages end up into the wrong groups.  (With the volume of
email these days, I definitely need all the assistance I can get from
things like rules processing to attempt to stay on top of it.)

(Yes, I understand people's personal preferences for not liking Windows
or Outlook or Microsoft, but that isn't going to change the applications
that I need to use for my day-to-day work.  Feel free to continue
posting your feelings in email signatures though -- never can tell if it
will indeed influence a change ...)

Much appreciated!

- Bill