RE: SQL statement PREPARE does not work in ECPG

От Matsumura, Ryo
Тема RE: SQL statement PREPARE does not work in ECPG
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Meskes-san

I must use a midrule action like the following that works as expected.
I wonder how to write the replacement to ecpg.addons.
I think it's impossible, right? Please give me some advice.

 PrepareStmt:
PREPARE prepared_name prep_type_clause AS
    {
        prepared_name = $2;
        prepare_type_clause = $3;
        is_in_preparable_stmt = true;