Re: How to add product to PostgreSQL website

От Slava Voylokov
Тема Re: How to add product to PostgreSQL website
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I will definitely do that.
But I also hope to add product to the list of commercial products for
PosgreSQL - http://www.postgresql.org/download/commercial

In this case it will be easier for everybody to find a product. I know
people who use PostgreSQL and are not subscribed to any of mailing
lists.

I put a lot of efforts in my product and I believe it is one of the best
on the marked. I developed it for myself because I needed product that
works with multiple databases.