Re: How to convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: How to convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
----- Original Message -----
From: <e120358@metu.edu.tr>

> Thanks for your answer. But I have another problem.
> I wonder that how can I get the path of the new created database by
> using the pgAdmin3. It is necessary because I need to it to set the
> path value of it in Regedit in Windows
>
> Thanks.

What situation is it? I think that any situations using regedit are unnecessary.
Possibly, when PostgreSQL is created for yourself, is it said that it is required
because of the place of pg_dump and pg_restore which pgAdminIII needs,
and postgresql.conf? regedit is not required although it admits that they must
take arrangement into consideration.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito