Re: pageinspect: Hash index support

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pageinspect: Hash index support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have also committed the tests
> that I proposed and will work through the failures.

So, we're down to crashes in gin_metapage_info() on ia64 and sparc64.
My guess is that the raw page data that is passed into the function
needs to be 8-byte aligned before being accessed as GinMetaPageData.
(Maybe GinPageGetMeta() should do it?)  Does anyone have a box like this
handy to experiment?  Of course an actual core dump could tell more.