PGAdmin 4 Bug report

От Adrian Beauchamp
Тема PGAdmin 4 Bug report
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Dear Team,

please excuse me if this is not the correct way to report an issue.

If this is the wrong channel, if someone could point me towards to correct way to report an issue that would be fine.

I just installed PGAdmin 4 vers 1.1 on 10.08 from an install file downloaded yesterday  to give it a try out.

I have a German language edition of Windows 8

My issue is when I try to open an SQL file from within the query tool.

When I click through to my home directory I get the following error:

The directory is C:\Users\abeaucha

If I copy my SQL into a different directory , eg under C:\SQL\... I can get to them OK, but it should be possible to store my files in my users home directory ( especially for compliance to company policy )

Interestingly, I tried to create a directory c:\Users\test I can click through here without an error.

Unfortunately, I am not a Python person, so I don’t really know how to do any more troubleshooting on this.

I would be happy to provide more info on request.

The new interface looks very nice, thank you for your efforts.

Kind regards

Adrian Beauchamp | Database Administrator

Email:    adrian.beauchamp@crown.com

Crown Gabelstapler GmbH & Co. | Feldkirchen – Germany

www.crown.com/de

Registergericht Regensburg HR A6730, Sitz Roding
Komplementär: Crown Gabelstapler Verwaltungs GmbH
Registergericht Regensburg HRB 8854, Sitz Roding
Geschäftsführer der Komplementärgesellschaft: Kenneth Dufford
Вложения