Re: Small OS ports & Handheld devices

От Peter Galbavy
Тема Re: Small OS ports & Handheld devices
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rob Butler wrote:
> $369 for 4GB of storage in a compact flash card is not all that bad.
> $189 for 2.2GB is very reasonable when you consider the 512MB CF is
> going for $149!

The current "cheap" workaround to get a Hitachi (ne IBM) 4GB microdrive is
to buy a Creative Muvo2 4GB and open it up to extract the intact (OEM) 4GB
drive. $200 in the US typically.

Being a digital camera nerd, I pick up these things... now back to the usual
traffic.

Peter

Сообщение: Re: PITR logging control program
Сообщение: Re: PITR logging control program