Re: Question on replace function [solved]

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: Question on replace function [solved]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Tom and Adrian

I checked the configuration and standard_conforming_strings is on and I did not change it before reading the data. The
resultlooks
the same as you showed in the first test.
In a short test, trying to read the file with this setting off leads to other errors. Possibly I'll be able to make
somemore tests
later or in the evening and report.

Thank you for you input.
Charles