Re: Low throughput of binary inserts from windows to linux

От Thomas H.
Тема Re: Low throughput of binary inserts from windows to linux
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> I'm out of ideas here, maybe someone could try to reproduce this
> behavior or could point me to the thread containing relevant
> information (sorry, maybe I'm just too dumb :-/)

please specify how you're transfering the data from windows -> linux. are
you using odbc? if yes, what driver? are you using FDQN server names or a
plain ip adress? etc etc.

- thomas

Сообщение: Re: Low throughput of binary inserts from windows to linux
Сообщение: Re: Low throughput of binary inserts from windows to linux