Re: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist

От Mark Watson
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

… But if the name of the database contains uppercase characters, the same problem arises :

psql: FATAL: database ""Dj"" does not exist

-          Mark

De : Melvin Davidson [mailto:melvin6925@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:09 AM
À : Mark Watson; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Objet : Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist

I am not pgadmin4 support, but this looks to me like the problem is your naming convention.

Per PostgreSQL (and SQL) object names MUST start with a letter.

So names a database with a number (even if quoted), is a no no.

Try renaming the database to db815, and see if the problem still exists.

Melvin Davidson
    Cell 720-320-0155
Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos