Re: sessionVariables=FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: sessionVariables=FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 19-Jul-07, at 5:46 AM, Badawy, Mohamed wrote:

Hi All

Am working in a project & want to migrate our work from mysql to postgress we used dbunit to test & when we used to get the connection the url was like this

jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/testDB?sessionVariables=FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0

but the forigen key checks is not working with postgres. Any idea ???

Yes, you can't disable them like that in postgresql, you'd have to drop the referential checks in sql first.

thnx for any reply

Best Regards,,,

Mohamed Badawy