Re: GSoC 2018

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: GSoC 2018
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 15 дек. 2017 г., в 15:03, Stefan Keller <sfkeller@gmail.com> написал(а):
> What about adding "Learned Index" as project task [*]?
> This type of index looks promising for certain properties.

I have no high expectation from this idea. But feel that it is necessary at least to validate the idea. I'd sign up as
co-mentorfor this. Moreover this will attract students from huge pool of ML hackers.

Also, I'm planning to add my previous-year project about sorting. Or add something WAL-G-related under Postgres
umbrella(probably, WAL-scanning for delta-backups).

Best regards, Andrey Borodin&