Re: last value

От Ramakrishnan Muralidharan
Тема Re: last value
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi,

  Create a Trigger for the first table for updating the primary key of the fist table into second table

Regards,
R.Muralidharan

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Roni Warken
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:48 PM
To: pgsql-php@postgresql.org
Subject: [PHP] last value

I tried to search some thread that could help me, but didn't find
anything (maybe because I didn't know how to search).

I have a script that insert some values in a table. After this, I have
to take the value of the primary key just inserted, and insert it in
another table, all in the same script.

How can I do that? Or if you have a better idea of how to get the last
value and insert in the other table, please tell me.

Thanks.
--
Roni Warken

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: