Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc

От Anoop Kumar
Тема Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks!

Currently the plan is to convert the socket code to libpq enabled code, without any enhancements. We may do the enhancements those you suggested after finishing all the phases and posting the patch to the community.

Regards

Anoop

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Fuerth
Sent:
Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:55 PM
To: Anoop Kumar
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] libpq enabled psqlodbc

On Jun 30, 2005, at 1:01 AM, Anoop Kumar wrote:

We have completed the first three phases and currently working on the fourth one. But lot more work needs to be done as the affected code spans almost the entire odbc code, which needs a thorough checking. I expect the patch to be submitted in next week.

Anoop, that's great news!

Will this patch enable any of the new protocol features, such as sqlstate error codes from the backend, rollback to savepoint, and real prepared statements?

I look forward to this update!

-Jonathan