Re: Vb databound

От Peter Lang
Тема Re: Vb databound
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It doesn't sound like is has anything to do with the database, and the
description of your problem is quite broad.  What object are you trying to
create?  What method are you using to create it?

-Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ghodsi [mailto:BobG@pbanj.com]
Sent: April 16, 2004 1:44 PM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Vb databound

I am experiencing a problem when I run my visual basic database
program on windows 2000.

The error message states "activex components can not create an
object", I have installed mdac_typ 2.8 and reinstalled visual studio
2000 on my computer, but I still get he smae error message when I run
the project.

has anyone experienced a similar problem and have found a solution?
Will appreciate if I can hear from you.