Error while compiling 7.3

От David Busby
Тема Error while compiling 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-php
List,
    I'm getting a compile error, perhaps someone could help.
My ./configure cannot find readline, but I NEED that feature.

The output in config.log about readline is below.  What is going on?  (I'm
kindof a noob and don't know how to figure out this one)

Thanks!!

Config.log <snip>

configure:5786: result: no
configure:5800: checking for readline
configure:5837: gcc -o conftest -O2
    conftest.c -lreadline -lcrypt -lresolv -lnsl -ldl -lm -lbsd
 >&5
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetnum'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgoto'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetflag'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `BC'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tputs'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `PC'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetent'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `UP'
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.so: undefined reference to `tgetstr'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure:5840: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
#line 5811 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C"
#endif
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
   builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char readline ();
#ifdef F77_DUMMY_MAIN
#  ifdef __cplusplus
     extern "C"
#  endif
   int F77_DUMMY_MAIN() { return 1; }
#endif
int
main ()
{
readline ();
  ;
  return 0;
}

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

От: angelo.rigo@globo.com
Сообщение: Re: Graphical representation of database schema
От: "Phil Geer"
Сообщение: Re: Error while compiling 7.3