Trade Makers November 2000

От Trade Makers
Тема Trade Makers November 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Issue No :- 11.

November 2000.

TradeMakers offers a best of instrumentation at a very special price, these are some of the best buy of the week

Panel Mounted Solar thermometer Suitable for on-line temperature measurement these thermometers provide a cost effective alternative/replacement for conventional gas bulb or bi-metal thermometers Suitable for OEM equipment applications available in Front Flange , Back Flange or U-Clamp Panel Mounting .

Temperature Range :- -50 to 70 or –50 to 150 °C

Accuracy :- ± 1°C

Special Price

Retail Price

You save

Prices  Each.

Rs. 1,890/*-

Rs. 2,500/-

Rs. 610/-

OEM Buy  offer :- Buy 25 + Nos @ Rs. 1,593/-

* Including packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax

Thermo-Hygrometer with Max / Min Indication and calculates Dew Point  these Instrument is a easy to use tool to check or verify humidity or dew point thus eliminating manual error of calculating dew point from Conventional Charts

Range/ Accuracy :-  +5 to 95% RH / ±3% RH

Range/ Accuracy :- -10 to +50 °C. / ±1°C.

Each Hygrometer is supplied complete with battery and operating instruction in a box.

Special Price

Retail Price

You save

Prices  Each.

Rs. 7,560/*-

Rs. 9,900/-

Rs. 2,340/-

OEM Buy  offer :- Buy 10 + Nos @ Rs. 6,426/-

* Including packing but excluding postage or courier and sales Tax

List of instrumentation available at our end are as under :-

Thermometers, Humidity meters, Anemometers, Muilty meters, Clamp-on meters, Pressure meters,  pH meters, Digital Hardness meter, Lux Meter, Ultrasonic Tickness gauge, Coating Thickness Gauge, Vibration meter, db Sound level meter, stetiscope, tachometer, gas leak detectors, thermocouples, digital Manometers, and a range of measuring instruments for details  please mail us at :- instrument@vsnl.net

To Order the above instruments please mail us at   instrument@vsnl.net

To unsubscribe this Open Channel please e-mail us with remove me from Newsletter List in the subject line to remove me from your list

Вложения