Concurrent connexions...

От
Тема Concurrent connexions...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
HI !

I made a very simple program that fills-up a table with random data !
Instead of filling up the table at once I though I could better run multiple
instance of it to see how it when ....
I noticed then that the second instance of the App is not running at all !

I basically get the connection manage to create the first statement & then
... nothing
<snip>
    0 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres  - Looking
org/postgresql/Driver.class
    15 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres  - Class loaded :
org.postgresql.Driver
    15 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres  - Getting the
connection
    156 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres  - Got the
connection org.postgresql.jdbc2.Connection@5483cd
    156 [Thread-0] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres  - run() is
called
    171 [Thread-0] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres  - Statement
created
</snip>

The two other instance of the program I happened to create are just like
that waiting after the statemetn creation.
Could someone indicate me what is going on ?
What are they waiting for ?

tx,
thomas

--