plpgsql problem..

От Mitch Vincent
Тема plpgsql problem..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The strangest thing started happening on one of my boxes today running
Postgre.

I'm using a function to total up values in a table.. The exact same code is
on our development and live server yet on the live server I get :

ERROR:  stat failed on file '${exec_prefix}/lib/plpgsql.so': No such file or
directory

Anytime the function is called.

The plpgsql.so library is in the exact same place on both machine with the
exact same permissions.

I can't find any reference to the $exec_prefix variable on either machine,
yet it works on the development server and not on the live server.

Thanks for *any* hints, help or ideas.

-Mitch