Fw: C function for use from PLpgSQL trigger

От Joe Conway
Тема Fw: C function for use from PLpgSQL trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello all,

I posted this (see below) Friday to the interfaces list with no response.
Does anyone know if what I'm trying to do is possible, or should I just
write the entire thing in a C function trigger? The latter would be
unfortunate because I think it would be nice to be able to extend PLpgSQL
using C functions like this.

Anyway, any help or advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Joe