different characteristics of queries?

От Mohammed A
Тема different characteristics of queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear All,
My name is Mr. Alhaddad, I'm a PhD student researching Parallel DB at
University of Essex. I have read your work with great interest and refer to
it extensively in my work.

I would be very grateful if you could help me with a question regarding the
different characteristics of queries.

What are the different characteristics of the different types of the
following
queries?

- DSS -decision support- queries
- Banking queries
- OLAP queries
- OODB queries
- RDB queries
- TPC-D benchmark queries.

    and any database application queries you know.

Thank you

Kind Regards,