Re: Nulls get converted to 0 problem

От
Тема Re: Nulls get converted to 0 problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oracle *incorrectly* interprets blank (empty) strings as NULL.  They are NOT
the same.  A string of zero characters is a string nonetheless.  A NULL is
"the absence of value", which equals nothing (theoretically not even another
NULL).

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085