Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tom Lane"<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Sent: 12/04/06 23:03:08
To: "Alvaro Herrera"<alvherre@commandprompt.com>
Cc: "Germán Poó Caamaño"<gpoo@ubiobio.cl>, "Jim C. Nasby"<jnasby@pervasive.com>,
"mischa@ActiveState.com"<mischa@ActiveState.com>,"pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org"<pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Get explain output of postgresql in Tables

> > It would be nice to see the "visual explain" tool that Denis wrote --
> > did he finish it?  Is it available somewhere?  Are there any screenshots?

> Red Hat did one of these some years ago:
> http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/visualexplain.html
pgAdmin also has visual explain capabilities.

/D

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
> It would be nice to see the "visual explain" tool that Denis wrote --
> did he finish it?  Is it available somewhere?  Are there any screenshots?

Red Hat did one of these some years ago:
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/visualexplain.html
I don't see a prebuilt package on that page, but I believe the sources
are still available here:
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/cvs.html

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Get explain output of postgresql in Tables