Re: Can I insert two different variables from form into different tables using one SQL query ?

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Can I insert two different variables from form into different tables using one SQL query ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, if you use a custom function: no, if you just want to use SQL.
You can wrap as many insert statements as you like into a pl/pgsql function,
using values passed in as arguments to your function.
Hard to see the point of doing this, though.  Surely harder to maintain than
actual SQL.