postgresql-8.3.6-1PGDG : redirect_stderr = on does not start server

От suresh adapa
Тема postgresql-8.3.6-1PGDG : redirect_stderr = on does not start server
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Sir,

=20

I have build postgresql-8.3.6-1PGDG for rhel5.3 x86_64

But I have problem while starting the postgresql server.

=20

When I comment "redirect_stderr" in /var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf
file

the server starts properly.

=20

If I have the above line the and try to start, I can see below in the
pgstartup.log

=20

FATAL:  unrecognized configuration parameter "redirect_stderr"

FATAL:  unrecognized configuration parameter "redirect_stderr"

FATAL:  unrecognized configuration parameter "redirect_stderr"

=20

Please advice if this is ok ,and is there any other token for
redirect_stderr ?

And guide me if you have any patch.

=20

Thanks