Re: Implementing Replication via pgAdmin

От Daniel B. Thurman
Тема Re: Implementing Replication via pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
As suggested by Dave,

The following link is a jpeg File, size 274K, showing the
pgAdmin3 setup I have so far.  Note that there are a couple
of problems already found:

1) The Cluster name is now: CopperMasterCluster.  I think that  slonik does not like '-' characters.

2) The entries for dbname have all been updated to the correct  case-sensitive names, ie, all 'myTest' are all
'MyTest'. I found these problems when I ran slon in the command windows  for the master and slave and in debug mode,
andthere was connection  errors reported.  This is all fixed now.

http://www.cdkkt.com/images/pgAdmin/Master-Slave.jpg

Checked by AVG Free Edition.