Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation

От Kyle Kingsbury
Тема Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
After staring at a few hundred of these anomalies, I'm more confident: this
problem seems to involve a transaction which fails to observe a logically prior
transaction's *insert*. So far we never see a cycle involving all updates rw
deps--there's always 2+ rw deps, and at least one involves the initial state.
Maybe this helps narrow down the search!

--Kyle