Re: Memroy leak with jdbc

От David Wall
Тема Re: Memroy leak with jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> > These warning messages are stored up until you read them, or call
> > clearWarnings().
> >
> > This is all correct behavior AFAICT.

What's the "correct" or "typical" way that people get these warnings out?  I
mean, who calls clearWarnings() on a connection?  Is it part of an exception
handler?  When an SQLException is thrown, we do process it and often display
the potentially chained exceptions, but we've never cleared something.  How
do you even know that a warning is pending?

David