Re: Total crash of my db-server

От Henrik Steffen
Тема Re: Total crash of my db-server
Дата
Re: Total crash of my db-server  (Thomas Beutin <tyrone@laokoon.IN-Berlin.DE>)
Re: Total crash of my db-server  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Total crash of my db-server  (Kevin Brown <kevin@sysexperts.com>)
Список pgsql-general
hi tom,

ok, I understand this.

But: There is ONLY postgres running on this particular
machine. And it's mostly when backup (dumpall) and/or
vacuuming/reindexing is going on.

In my opinion, postgresql does something on my machine
that leads to these complete system lockups.

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
Ihr SMS-Gateway: JETZT NEU unter: http://sms.city-map.de
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563