RE: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

От Dave Cramer
Тема RE: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Bruce,

I can try to fill in whatever I can. Where is it? Can you fill in as
much as you can?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Momjian [mailto:pgman@candle.pha.pa.us]
Sent: August 23, 2001 10:46 AM
To: Peter T Mount
Cc: Dave@micro-automation.net; pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

> Quoting Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>:
>
> > > The other reason for telling people who are experiencing problems
> > with
> > > the driver to get the latest version is that their bug has
> > > probably already been fixed.
> > >
> > > However a certain degree of caution should probably be exercised
> > here.
> > >

> > The real problem is that I don't remember all the things we have
> > fixed in jdbc since 7.1.2 version so I am telling people to get the
> > CVS version even if I am not sure it is fixed in there.
>
> Isn't the changelog kept up to date anymore?

Uh, CHANGELOG?  :-)

No, I haven't been doing that, figuring I would update it in the main
release notes.  However, I haven't started doing that yet, and in fact I
don't think I know enough about jdbc to know how to describe the items.
I am relying on my compile tests and the jdbc list members for
assistance with patch evaluation.

  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
19026