[INTERFACES] C++ Builder (Delphi), ODBC and large objects

От angg
Тема [INTERFACES] C++ Builder (Delphi), ODBC and large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
22 .10.1998 Sergio <ser@perio.unlp.edu.ar> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have another problem with lo, I used the new Insight Odbc
>driver and when I try to use the datapump utility of Borland
>(Delphi) to migrate paradox tables, when it try to convert
>memo fields to large objects it gave an error, wich NOT
>happen with the previous version of the driver.
>I resolved changing the type of the target field to
>varchar.

Do you mean you can create a table with a large obect field and insert data
there from Delphi? If so couldn't you send me your BDE, ODBC setting and
SQLs for creating large object type.

Thank you, Mikhail.

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Web Site Update for Applix+ODBC+PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Web Site Update for Applix+ODBC+PostgreSQL