C++ Builder (Delphi), ODBC and large objects

От angg
Тема C++ Builder (Delphi), ODBC and large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I have problem using large objects with C++ Builder.
When client side writes to the database psqlodbc.log reports that 0-value is
inserted into large-object field.
When client try to read data from the psqlodbc.log reports "Couldnt open
large object for reading"
I've asked this question to the mailin list already, but nobody answers.
Perhaps because I wrote too long request. Now I ask to answer several simple
questions:
1 Does anybody use large objects with C++ Builder (Delphi), BDE, ODBC,
PostgreSQL?
2 Does anybody know (or suspect) who (C++ Builder (Delphi), BDE, ODBC or
PostgreSQL) is responcible for the error?
3 Can anybody give me patch OR algorithm OR idea OR source for info OR hint
to solve the problem.
Thank you, Mikhail.