Re: Total crash of my db-server

От Henrik Steffen
Тема Re: Total crash of my db-server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Justin,

I am not sure whether it's really a hardware problem,
because I have had similar problems with different machines
and different os- and pgsql-versions before... If you
browse the archive you will find postings from me about
crashes and problems the last 2-3 years...

I can only tell, that the mysql-servers we are running
have never had similar trouble - and they are run on identical
hardware and os-types under almost identical load.

Currently, I am running postgres 7.3 on a Redhat Linux
(Kernel 2.4.19). Most important software packages are
always up2date.

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
Ihr SMS-Gateway: JETZT NEU unter: http://sms.city-map.de
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563