Re: Correction of how to use TimeZone by ControlFile(xlog.c)

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Correction of how to use TimeZone by ControlFile(xlog.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>> Tom's idea of a log_timezone seems to make sense.
>
> I'll code that up and see if there are any unexpected gotchas.

BTW, windows user should do how.? How do you think?
Does it say "Set up an environment variable"?
set TZ=

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Сообщение: Re: Correction of how to use TimeZone by ControlFile(xlog.c)
Сообщение: Re: Correction of how to use TimeZone by ControlFile(xlog.c)