Re: Question about explain-command...

От Dave Dutcher
Тема Re: Question about explain-command...
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

For small tables, it is faster to do a sequential scan than an index
scan.  You probably don't have enough test data to make the planner
choose an index scan.

I don't think the quotes really mean anything.  They are just used as
delimiters.

The hash lines mean your tables are being joined by hash joins.  You
should read this page for more info:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/performance-tips.html

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Arguments Pro/Contra Software Raid
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Arguments Pro/Contra Software Raid