Re: Access to transaction status

От Christian Plattner
Тема Re: Access to transaction status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeroen T. Vermeulen" <jtv@xs4all.nl>

> > btw: There could be also other reasons for the client to loose the
> > connection (i.e. client process crashes).
>
> In that case the client would lose all its state as well, so not really
> a problem that can be handled client-side.

Well, my client (actually it is a middleware layer which routes transactions
to a set of replicas) keeps its own log, because it must be able to handle
arbitary failures. So it never looses its state.

- Christian

Сообщение: Re: Access to transaction status
Сообщение: Re: Access to transaction status