[pgadmin-support] Password change

От Edgard Bernardino
Тема [pgadmin-support] Password change
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

On pgdmin Gui, I’m trying to change the password for the Gui, but the page returns an error:

I I put the wrong current pass, he says the password is wrong. If I put the right one, it gives me a 404 on send.

I guess Its because it is setup on my own subdomain, I don’t know. I’m trying, thought, to change the pass using SHH.

I have no idea how. Any ideas?

Thank you