NAMEDATALEN Causes Odbc-Errors ?

От Jochen Westland
Тема NAMEDATALEN Causes Odbc-Errors ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi there,
yesterday night i wrote an email concerning
a bug occuring on a database (7.2.1) complied
with a higher value for NAMEDATALEN (I set
it to 128 in postgres_ext.h by
#DEFINE NAMEDATALEN 128)

The Result:
It seems there is an odbc-error, i can create
tables and columns with longer names, but
neither MS Access nor pgadmin work properly.
(Client WIndows XP, newest odbc-Drivers installed)

That mail has beed delayed, is not posted to the
group right now.

I am in urgent need of a simple statement,
wether that problem ist already known, or maybe
will be fixed, or wont be fixed, (or that i am the fool)
due to the fact that i need a solution of my problem
until 15th of july or i have to think about a workaround.

Thanks a lot

Yours

Jochen Westland