Feedback to pgadmin II

От Jochen Westland
Тема Feedback to pgadmin II
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi there,
first of all i'd like to say that pgadmin II seems to be a great
piece of work done by the development team, thanks to all
of you.

I have some suggestions for further releases maybe:

1.) Data modelling tool
I would love a feature for data-modelling without direkt
database-sided execution just for modelling purposes.

2.) support of database-creation-scripts for pgsql
I'd be very thankful for a feature like pg_dumpall for
duplicating database structures out of pgadmin, and
a feature for importing those scipts into pgadmin as well.

3.) server sided objects of pg_admin I
Sadly i'm not able to run pgadmin I anymore and
now have to delete all server sided objects of pgadmin I
by hand. A Tool for all pgadmin I users to remove
those objects would be very very suitable.

4.) Cross server database access
I'd like to access databases on several servers
in one session

5.) Cross database data model mirroring
A tool migrating data models from one database
( a development system maybe) to another system
( a life system maybe) would be very handy for me as
well :)

best regards

jochen