Tool to convert from Access97 to PosgtreSQL

От Michael Davis
Тема Tool to convert from Access97 to PosgtreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hello,

I just updated my web site and conversion utility that converts Access97
databases to PostgreSQL.  This web site also describes several issues I
encountered while upsizing my Access database to PostgreSQL and what I did
to work around them.  PostgreSQL 7.1 is required for this to work.  Here is
the web site:

www.sevainc.com/Access

I also created a web page that describes how I got PostgreSQL 7.1 running
on NT.  Here is the web page:

www.sevainc.com/PostgreSQL_running_on_NT.html

PostgreSQL 7.1 is awesome.  It is wonderfully better than version 6.5 in
many ways.  Many thanks to all who have devoted their time to making this
such a great database.

Thanks, Michael Davis
Database Architect and Senior Software Engineer, Seva Inc.
Office:        303-460-7360        Fax: 303-460-7362
Mobile:    720-320-6971
Email:        mdavis@sevainc.com

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: