R: change owner on a table

От Marco DI NARDO
Тема R: change owner on a table
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I've a problem is quite the same.
i've got a table that was created by one user in a database (me), and I want to
grant to other postgres user the right to view or update this table.

Marco
m.dinardo@gruppodigito.com

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da:    D. Duccini [SMTP:duccini@backpack.com]
Inviato:    giovedi 25 gennaio 2001 18.11
A:    Pgsql-novice
Oggetto:    [NOVICE] change owner on a table

i've got a table that was created by one user in a database, and i want to
change the owner to another

is there a straightforward way to do this?  or do i gotta hack the system
tables ??

david@backpack.com            BackPack Software, Inc.        www.backpack.com
+1 651.645.7550 voice       "Life is an Adventure.
+1 651.645.9798 fax            Don't forget your BackPack!"