RE: [INTERFACES] pgsql_perl5 fails to compile

От Michael R. Anderson
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] pgsql_perl5 fails to compile
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Tom Lane writes:
> Hmm.  The perl5 module compiles and works under Perl 5.004 (I have
5.004_04 here), but the bits you are pointing at look like they are
referring to Perl internals that they probably shouldn't refer to :-(.
Perhaps that stuff has been changed in 5.005.

No, I've compiled the perl5 module pgsql95-perl-1.8.1 (something like that), under perl 5.005 and it worked fine.
SinceI used rpms to install postgresql, I had to edit Makefile.PL so that it would find libpq.so and libpq-fe.h, but
thatwas the only problem I had.

Regards

Mike Anderson