Re: Duplicates Question

От denis@coralindia.com
Тема Re: Duplicates Question
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

select field1, count(1) from your_table group by field1 having count(1) > 1

If you want to compare more than one fields, just include those fields in SELECT and GROUP BY clause...

Hope this helps.

Denis

----- Original Message -----
From: ebp
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 8:55 AM
Subject: [NOVICE] Duplicates Question

Recently we imported a ton of webforms into our table and sadly brought in a ton duplicates(probably people trying to enter more than one submission, to have a greater chance of winning a prize.). Is there any easy duplicates removal method?. Also some of the subscribers may have the same first/last name so we cant usually delete a range of their names. Any suggestions?

-Anthony