Re: Problem with connecting to postgres using JDBC with JSP, but not JDBC with Java

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Problem with connecting to postgres using JDBC with JSP, but not JDBC with Java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Velocity has a subproject called dvsl

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/dvsl/index.html

Which renders xml using velocity templates. Do you really want fop?

I also have an xml based report generator where you can define adhoc
selects in xml, and generate xml which is then transformed into
whatever(html/text/...) using a named stylesheet. If you are interested
in this I can open source it.

Dave