Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Magnus.

I have tried with Inoue-san, investigation of this problem, and adjustment.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/pg8.3.3-to_char_gettext_format.png
Native-strftime was proposed by Tom-san. It corrects(LC_TIME) from 8.3.3.(LC_MESSAGES)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/pg_locale_patch
It has not resulted in the still final conclusion.
However, Possibly this may be the optimal one.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/LC_TIME_PATCH/wcsftimeck.c
I am creating the proposal of patch with Inoue-san.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito