Re: postgres in freebsd jail

От Reko Turja
Тема Re: postgres in freebsd jail
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>

> I was unable to get Postgres working in a jail even with this sysctl
> enabled.  If you look through the archives, you'll see a discussion
> with
> others who have it working just fine.
>
> The upshot is that, personally, I don't know.  I have not yet had
> time to
> track down the problem.

I guess you have set the following variables according your needs in
your kernel config file and then recompiled your kernel?

  options         SYSVSHM
  options         SYSVSEM
  options         SYSVMSG
  options         SHMMAXPGS=65536
  options         SEMMNI=40
  options         SEMMNS=240
  options         SEMUME=40
  options         SEMMNU=120

I don't have a system running -CURRENT or 5.x at this moment, so I
can't check if there are new sysctl's or kernel variables introduced,
which control the SYSV - One possible thing to do would be grepping
the output of sysctl -a and checking for word jail. (I tried to find
the thread you mentioned, but only found one post from you, so I'm
sorry if I'm just repeating the obvious...)

-Reko

Сообщение: Re: Does a 'stable' deferred trigger execution order exist? -> answer: yes
Сообщение: Re: Does a 'stable' deferred trigger execution order exist? -> answer: yes