Re: Referential integrity using constant in foreign key

От Oisin Glynn
Тема Re: Referential integrity using constant in foreign key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is the goal to have code1 always equal 1 and code2 always to equal 2?

If this is your goal and you are trying to ensure no-one enters anything
other than a 1 in code1 or a 2 in code2 is a check constraint what you are
after?

I guess if the 2 columns code1 and code2 have fixed values 1 and 2 it seems
like they might not be even needed?

Not sure if that is what you are asking?

Oisin