Re: problems with table corruption continued

От Brian Hirt
Тема Re: problems with table corruption continued
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

I probably could have written the function like you suggest in this email,
and i probably will look into doing so.   This was the first time I tried
creating an index function, and one of the few times i've used plpgsql.  In
general i have very little experience with doing this kind of stuff in
postgres (i try to stick to standard SQL as much as possible) and it looks
like i've stumbled onto this problem because of a bad design decision on my
part and a lack of understanding of how index functions work.

Thanks for the suggestion.