Re: Problem with connecting to postgres using JDBC with JSP, but not JDBC with Java

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Problem with connecting to postgres using JDBC with JSP, but not JDBC with Java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Peter,

As an aside, if you want to make the complete transition (IMO) have a
look at velocity (http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity), or
(www.webmacro.org) webmacro , and get rid of JSP too!

I see you are at U of T, I am in Orangeville!

Cheers,

Dave